Language Vision is the specialist language teaching school unit within ABI College which was established in 2004 in Acton, West London. We are looking for a Business Development Manager! To drive our growth. In particular, we are looking for someone to help successfully recruit students as part of our planned expansion.
Your role will include:
– Understanding the complete business development and recruitment process
– Prospecting for potential new learners and turning them into new enrolments/registrations
– Updating the school’s CRM database with appropriate information
– Researching and finding key decision makers within the training and educatio
Requirements for the post:
– A degree or diploma in Marketing, Business or Management
– Experience in conducting market research is desirable
– An interest in a variety of business skills
– A driven, focused, self-motivated approach
– A high level of precision and attention to detail
– Proficiency with the Microsoft Office package, especially Excel
-Familiarity with database systems is desirable
– An entrepreneurial, global outlook
-Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
The School is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to equality, diversity and social inclusion.
Please click the APPLY to submit your CV and a covering letter for this role.